Disclaimer: This is a press release by Crypto Expo Singapore
Crypto journey that you’ll remember for a long time.
Latest crypto developments, up-to-date technologies, crypto gurus, investors, mentors and successful crypto companies will be waiting for you during Crypto Expo Singapore – 2019 on October 26, 2019. Economic giant – Singapore – is ready to welcome everybody who is interested in crypto industry at one of the biggest events dedicated to crypto!
Crypto Expo Singapore -2019– the financial event with educational seminars and exhibition which is going to take place at Marina Bay Sands on October 26, 2019.
We bring the most experienced and popular speakers to you!
- Tone Vays – 10 years-experience on Wall Street, expert in Crypto, Economic Trends, Trading and risk analysis. He’ll present his seminar: “Intro to TD Sequential” – Wall Street’s Secret Forecaster
- Leslie Daniel Chan – Vice President of Singapore Bitcoin Club, the largest cryptocurrency trading educational community. Don’t miss his topic: “How Crypto Exchanges are evolving to the next level?”
- Soh Wan Wei – Founder of IKIGUIDE – she’ll tell us about research on the unbanked, the underbank, and how blockchain tech can give them access to many possibilities due to credit and helping them make money work for them/
- Guojie Liu – Managing director of BiBox exchange and his topic: “Exchanges – the main criteria”
- Cris D. Tran – Country head at Infinity Blockchain Ventures Malaysia – will share his experience about Token economy, Smart cities, E-commerce, Securities Token Offering
Please visit our website to check other experts and agenda https://singapore.cryptoexpo.asia/#speakers
Crypto Expo Singapore is held by Finexpo – one of the largest companies who have been organizing financial events since 2002. Finexpo has connected over 30 000 traders, investors and financial advisors and more than 3 000 financial companies and brokers from cryptocurrency, stocks, option and futures markets from all around the world including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, China, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Cyprus, Slovakia, Latvia and Russia. 100 000 visitors attended seminars from 500 international financial experts and gurus.
Our goal is to provide attendees with high-quality information, latest trends and brand-new techniques from the world of trading and to make a modern basis for communication between companies and customers.
Online registration https://singapore.cryptoexpo.asia/
Disclaimer: This is a press release. Koinpost does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Koinpost is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
Be First to Comment