LATOKEN VCTV is an online platform with streaming of VC related discussion panels, roadshows, and pitch competitions. 50+ VC managers, investors, and founders are delivering their time and discussing the critical issues which are affecting the economies around the globe.
LATOKEN VCTV’s online events are streaming to all web pages comprising thousands of traders and visitors. The VCTV model is aiming to brainstorms the startup business model.
LATOKEN Online Roadshows connect investors with entrepreneurs to build the next big things.
*Maintain social distancing and go online.
*10x less cost and time—100x greater outreach.
4:00 pm UK time • Panel discussion: Fundraising in the Era of Pandemic
– What are the most promising niches, sectors for starting a business in the current environment?
– Which opportunities different types of investors look for?
– Can retail investors substitute institutional money near markets shut down?
– Do you expect a pick-up of interest in investing in consolidation/roll-up plays? Will there be an increase in distressed assets?
– Is the community of a startup going out of business an investable opportunity?
• The Honorable Gary Sum, Chairman, Swiss Capital Group
• Massimiliano Sulpizi, Founder and Managing Partner, HSMI-Corporate Advisory
• Benjamin Narasin, Institutional Seed Investor New Enterprise Associates
• Mary Glazkova, Venture Partner, Mindrock Capital
• Tess Hau, Founder, Chairwoman Tess Ventures
• Xiaochen Zhang, President FinTech4Good
• Jean Jacques Dandrieux, Venture Partner, Differential Ventures
• Hany K. Syed, Managing Director, Bridge Technology Capital
4:25 pm UK time • Online Pitch Competition
4.25 pm – Roman Martinez, President Celpago USA
4.30 pm – Steve Van Zutphen, Founder at TheFutbolApp
4.35 pm – Charlie Uchill, Chief Operating Officer at CERES
4.40 pm – Ricky Sabatini, Managing Director at Limitless – VIP
4:45 pm UK time • Feedback session from the investors & Winner Awards
Don’t miss out on the opportunity and enjoy the valuable content.
Find more details and subscribe for the VCTV online events at http://latoken.com/events/?