ICT Spring is a place where digital, tech, and science converge together and facilitates the meeting of growing minds, encourages emulation, and networking with industry leaders.
Earlier, postponed due to the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic, ICT Spring- a business-enabling event will finally be held on September 15th and 16th, at the very heart of Luxembourg.
To comply with the health restrictions and stop the spread of the virus, the event – from conferences to networking sessions – will be available via video from all around the world.
ICT Spring, with its hundreds of expert speakers and thousands of visitors, is a unique event in the tech landscape as it aims at emulating the entire sector and at favoring future collaborations. ICT also discusses the latest trends in the Fintech, AI, and Space sectors, notably. To keep this one-of-a-kind spirit in a never-seen-before context, the organizers demonstrated a high dose of flexibility and adapted their format and content to this unprecedented situation.
Top-notch guest speakers and high-end experts will gather in Luxembourg, all respecting the rules advocated by governments all over the world: avoiding close contact when greeting people, washing hands often and disposing of any issues that have just been used, when coughing or sneezing, covering mouth and nose with the arm, etc.
ICT Spring Broadcasting Channel
The inspiring speeches will be broadcasted online via BCE (Broadcasting Center Europe, is a European leader in media services, system integration, and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT) with the opportunity to switch from topic to topic, i.e., from Fintech, AI, and Space to Supply Chain, and Cybersecurity. A free registration is mandatory, click HERE.
As a business-enabling event, ICT Spring is known for its qualitative networking sessions. Even though participants won’t be able to attend physically, they will still be able to exchange with their peers and discuss the latest trends while developing new business relations.
To provide the visitors with such a unique experience, the organizers have created a platform, available from all around the world, creating business matches with the use of an algorithm, depending on the preferred sectors, industries, and expertise. A detailed program is available HERE.
Exhibitions areas, with innovative booths and unique visitor experiences, have also been key elements of ICT Spring since its very first edition more than 10 years ago. Virtual booths will be available for the event partners, with the opportunity to engage directly with participants and present innovative products and services, one device to another, through a live chat. The digital exhibition area will be available during the two days of the ICT Spring.
People can contact the team right now to enlist and highlight their latest innovations.
Workshops and masterclasses will also be available through the new “Digital week by ICT Spring” concept. Expert companies and dynamic service providers, along with international startups, will have the opportunity to promote their event, linked to ICT Spring, and labeled as official “side event,” allowing them to reach a wider digital audience and promote their services.
The ICT Spring team is currently working on more digital options to surprise the participants to one of Europe’s biggest tech conferences. New alliances will also allow speakers, sponsors, and visitors to conclude new partnerships with worldwide players, from China to the United States, and therefore enter new markets.
List of Few Top Speakers
- Xavier Bettel– Luxembourg Prime Minister.
- Marc Hansen- Luxembourg Minister Delegate for Digitalisation.
- Jean-Jacques Dordain- Advisor, space resources.lu.
- Liv Boeree- Speaker, Astrophysicist, Philanthropist & Poker Champion.
- Carlo Thelen- Directeur Général, Chambre de Commerce Luxembourg.
- Priscila Chaves- Tech Ethicist & Impact Entrepreneur.
- Peter Sondergaard- Founder & Executive Advisor, The Sondergaard Group, LLC.
- Jonathan Prince- Co-founder, Finologee.
- Bernard Nicolay- Adjunct Professor, Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (ULB).
- Joel Scanlan- Associate Profesor, Department of Maritime Studies, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL).
- Andréa Toucinho- Country Ambassador for France of European Women Payments Network (EWPN).
- Sebastien Denis- Director Business Manager, CGI Luxembourg.
- Nicolas Cantu-Engineer. Chain Accelerator co-founder.
- Jamie Shea- Professor of Strategy and Security at University of Exeter & Former Deputy Assistant Secretary-General for Emerging Security Challenges at NATO.
- Nasir Zubairi- CEO, LHoFT – The Luxembourg House of Financial Technology.
- Candi Carrera- Country Manager, Microsoft Luxembourg.
- Symeon Chatzinotas- Professor and Co-Head of the SIGCOM Research Group at SnT, University of Luxembourg.
- Patrick Matgen- Group Leader, Environmental Research & Innovation, LIST.
- Laurent Ach- European Director, Rakuten Institute of Technology.
- Diana Kelley- Cybersecurity CTO, Microsoft.
More information on ICT going phygital, please check the dedicated infographic HERE.
To participate in the digital revolution of ICT Spring, kindly contact KoinPost and ICT team at email@example.com.