Reuters online edition uniting institutional investors, asset owners, and financial institutions.
The Global Investment Summit going to begin fromDec 3rd -4th by Reuters events. The free of charge 2-day strategic summit has been reimagined in the era of social distancing and will be broadcast to the public.
The press release mentions that this impending Summit, with a diverse range of international voices and anchored by Reuters News-led sessions, is the only place for institutional investors, asset owners and financial institutions to come to terms with the events of 2020.
The Energy Transition team report an industry leading speaker faculty for 2020, including:
- Eileen Murray, Chair, Finra
- Philip Lane, Chief Economist, European Central Bank
- Gregory Davis, Chief Investment Officer, Vanguard
- Hanneke Smits, CEO, BNY Mellon Investment Management
- Pascal Blanque, Chief Investment Officer, Amundi
- Desiree Fixler, Group Chief Sustainability Officer, DWS
- Joe Lubin, CEO, Consensys
- Bahren Shaari, CEO, Bank of Singapore
- Mark Machin, CEO, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
The agenda released by Reuters Events Investment is both ambitious and comprehensive, and will cover four key themes: Market Outlook, Asset Management Strategies, Industry Deep-Dives, and the Future of Investment.